Saturday, July 9, 2011

No more interviews!

Hi,

I just noticed NCERT has decided to drop the interview stage starting this year.
So, well, it's time for EasyNTSE to retire! :D


I must say, coming up with this concept of EasyNTSE, taking efforts to bring it to reality was a great experience for me. It was really heartening to see the tremendous response from students, teachers and parents all over India. I'll always cherish these moments in my life.

At this moment, I would like to add, I am not an NTSE scholar. I was rejected after the interview stage. After the results, one of my teachers wrote to me,

"It's okay even if you could not make it to the final rounds, but at least you tried and let me assure you that no exam is the final gauge of the entire capability of a student. Do you for example know that the celebrated cartoonist R K Laxman was once invited as the chief guest of the convocation ceremony of J J School of Arts, a very celebrated institute all over the world. When it came to giving the speech by the chief guest ( i.e. after all the degrees were conferred ), he began the speech by saying that he was rejected in the entrance procedure of this august institution!! The organizers did not know where to look."

This mail always kept me motivated for everything including EasyNTSE.


Good luck to everyone for your future!
Hope you liked EasyNTSE and will always keep in touch through this forum.

Good bye,
Nandan

PS: As someone said, all good things must come to an end :)

3 comments:

Pradeep said...

subject: excellent site

message: Hi Nandan,

Keep on doing the excellent work. I had taken NTSE exams way back in 90s. In 1999 I cleared the first level (state) ..I did my schooling from Aurangabad, MH. Then I got selected for national level too. I remember of going to some government camp in Dhule for 10 days.Later I was invited for interview . However i got rejected.

That moment in life was pretty sad for me bcos I really wanted NTSE very badly. But that instance also taught me several things. Eventually i am glad to say I did my Elec Engg BTech from IIT Madras and now I am in USA at a consulting firm .

Anyway I am glad there are so many resources now to prepare for NTSE. Back in my days there used to be on MG diwan book for mental ability and thats it. Keep up the good work

jhon mathew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jhon mathew said...

THANKS FOR THIS NTSE BLOG POST REALLY WONDERFULLY WRITING.