Thursday, July 2, 2009

EasyNTSE's Birthday :)

Yeah,

EasyNTSE, Country's First NTSE Interview Guidance Website completes a glorious one year today, 2nd July 2009.

Thanks a lot ppl for all your lovely feedback.

When I launched this site on 2nd July last year, I was sure that students like you will definitely like it, but I was overwhelmed to see the unbeatable response from you all and even the matchless contributions to the website. Hats off to all!!

Happy Birthday EasyNTSE :) :) :) :)

Nandan
EasyNTSE
www.easyntse.co.cc

4 comments:

Spandan said...

Happy Birthday to EasyNTSE from me, too :)

Spandan Mondal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spandan Mondal said...

RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!!
http://ncert.nic.in/html/pdf/NTS/result/Class8th/index.html
And I got through! :)

Pronnoy said...

After the long wait,I have qualified for the interview. ALL the Best to all those who have qualified for the interview .