Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Volcanic response to EasyNTSE

Welcome once again!!

I am very glad to announce that EasyNTSE, Country's First NTSE Interview Guidance Website, easyntse.googlepages.com , received a Volacanic response, amounting to total page impressions of around 3000 in the first week itself. I am flooded with messages from students, parents, existing ntse scholarship holders; everybody seem to have liked the attempt like anything.

And one more thing, so that you don't have to remember a long website url, We expand to 2 more URLs through which you can access the EasyNTSE Website.
http://www.easyntse.co.cc
http://easyntse.tk

Keep commenting. Post your feedback, queries, suggestions etc. as a comment to this or the easrlier post. Otherwise, Click Here to post the feedback, queries, suggestions etc. It's your response who motivates us to do and improve such good things.

So once again I announce,
EasyNTSE, Country's First NTSE Interview Guidance Website now available on
http://www.easyntse.co.cc
http://easyntse.tk
http://easyntse.googlepages.com

and we have a blog for discussions,
http://easyntse.blogspot.com

cheers,

Nandan Sawant

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

SIMPLY FANTABULOUS

Anonymous said...

email: jyotani@gmail.com

subject: Amazing

message: I'm going to face the interview very soon. So much thanks for the guidence.

Jyot Digant Antani
Sheth C N Vidyalaya,
Ahmedabad.

Anonymous said...

email: lingua.opsa@gmail.com

subject: Impressive

message: This is the best NTSE website I hav eencountered. If you remember any questions which you were asked, or your friends were asked, please post it on this page Thank you. I owe you my NTSE Scholarship (if I get it, which I most probably will, that too after reading this).
Bless You.

Anonymous said...

email: damansaroa@gmail.com

subject: ntse site feedback

message: a very very thanx! for creating this site. this site really rocks and of course, helps me a lot in preparation of interview. i just want to suggest you that u can improve this site by providing links for the topics which have been mentioned to prepare. even then this site is wonderful. thanx a lot

Anonymous said...

email: swarup_pintu@rocketmail.com

subject: Feedback

message: This website has been helpful for me as I have been selected for NTSE Interview. If there were possible scholastic aptitude questions, then it would have been far more better. Thanks.

Karthik said...

thanx dude.
this thing rocks
i had my interview on 26th and it went on awesome!

Nandan Sawant said...

@ karthik

we are looking forward to hear from u abt ur ntse interview experience..

Anonymous said...

sub: last minute tips
dear nandan,
i have my interview on 11th of the next month (august). well, with what u gave on this fantastic site of urs is enf to be honest, but stil, wud u tell some last minute tips??
then u may post them in the blog as well, or maiul me if it is convenient for u.
thankfully urs,
anurag a.k.a. james

Anonymous said...

email: dragon_sapre@yahoo.co.in

subject: Helpful

message: Easy NTSE was really helpful as it gives us a view of what may happen in the interview

Karthik said...

@james

i had my interview on 26th.
So mine went on well.
so im telling you, the S.S. part was very tough for me.they were asking all crap abt Karnataka, so know abt ur State(IN DETAIL)
otherwise my interview went on very well.
ATB!

Karthik said...

@ Nandan

Thanx for ur website.
this really helped me.
thanx a lot cuz i got thru the viva.
I AM NOW AN NTSE SCHOLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hurrah!!!!!!
thanx again.

Nandan Sawant said...

@ karthik
congrats!!